Chakra Body Wash 4 oz set of 7
The Sanskrit word Chakra literally translates to wheel or disk. In yoga, meditation, and Ayurveda, this term refers to wheels of energy throughout the body. There are seven main chakras, which align the spine, starting from the base of the spine through to the crown of the head. To visualize a chakra in the body, imagine a swirling wheel of energy where matter and consciousness meet. This invisible energy, called Prana, is a vital life force, which keeps us vibrant, healthy, and alive.
Have you been feeling out of sorts, something has been off, and you just feel like...YUCK. Well, it's a strong possibility that your Chakras are out of line. These body washes are here to help you start feeling good again, and after it's gone there is a crystal charged by the moon and cleansed with salt to mediate with.
Crown- Amythest Crystal, Lavender &Jasmine
- This is the chakra of enlightenment and spiritual connection to our higher selves, others, and ultimately, to the divine. It is located at the crown of the head. The blend is floral and thrilling, no doubt in my mind it reminds me of spirit. I got chills just by smelling it. Light but very powerful. Submerse your body in spiritual healing.
Third Eye- Sodalite Crystal, Frankincense, Jasmine, Myrrh, Star Anise & Patchouli
- Ajna is our center of intuition. We all have a sense of intuition but we may not listen to it or heed its warnings. Focus on opening this chakra will help you hone this ability. The blend of essential oils for this body wash can only be described as witchy and spiritual. If my intuition smelled like this I would chase after it instead of questioning my every move. This is one you won't want to end!
Throat- Durmortuertite Crystal, Peppermint, Geranium & Eucalyptus
- This is our source of verbal expression and the ability to speak our highest truth. Speak your truth! Let your voice be heard. Never let someone take the most powerful thing you have, some have learned that the hard way. This scent is clean and crisp as the wind. It will help you carry on for everyone to hear. Speak out loud, don't drift off quiet.
Heart- Jade Crystal, Cedar & Eucalyptus
- Located at the heart center, the fourth chakra, Anahata is at the middle of the seven and unites the lower chakras of matter and the upper chakras of spirit. The fourth is also spiritual but serves as a bridge between our body, mind, emotions, and spirit. Do you carry your heart on your sleeve? How about all over your body? This blend had a chance to be overbearing but it is perfect. Bold, Strong, Carefree just like your heart should be.
Solar Plexis- Citrine Crystal, Rosemary & Grapefruit
- The Manipura chakra means lustrous gem and it’s the area from the navel to the breastbone. The chakra is our source of personal power. Personal power is the second greatest power you own. If you don't believe in yourself who will? Be sweet, have a rich personality, be something people aspire to be. Just like the scents in this body wash.
Sacred- Fluorite Crystal, Lemongrass, Orange & Neroli
- The Svadhisthana chakra is our creativity and sexual center. It is located above the pubic bone, below the navel, and is responsible for our creative expression. Let your creative juices flow. Bring this within your purse to a local coffee shop, set up your laptop to write, but before you do go on to the bathroom and wash your hands with a creative potion. At least it will seem like it! It will bring you alive and make you feel sexy and confident.
Root- Smoked Quartz Crystal, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli & Cinnamon
- The Muladhara is the chakra of stability, security, and basic needs. It encompasses the first three vertebrae, the bladder, and the colon. When this chakra is open, we feel safe and fearless. Take control of your life. This is your destiny don't let anyone bring you down or tell you how to live your life. BE FEARLESS. This body wash will encompass your being and suddenly you are a child again, at grandma's house where nothing can go wrong. You are free.
Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Betaine, Xantham Gum, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Phenonxyethanol Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, and micas
There is a crystal at the bottom of each bottle, be careful you don't lose it. Also some crystals may be rough, handle with care!